This is a unique opportunity to become a vital part of the BCS Team where you can make a difference. This position is for an entry level technician with a passion for technology who can work independently and who enjoys being intellectually challenged.
Candidate would be responsible for installation of Key and VoIP telephone systems, switches, routers, Wi-Fi, data cabling, patch panels, racks, etc. BCS represents CISCO, HP, LG-Ericsson, Polycom, and other leading brands.
• Daily Service Calls
• Identify root-cause of service issues
• Installation of projects from start to finish
• Troubleshooting issues
• Follow-up with customers to assure quality of service and overall levels of satifaction
Qualified candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Experience with networking and or electronics
• Communication skills and experience in dealing with customers, vendors, and other technicians
• Self-motivated, goal setter, ability to perform without constant supervision
• Analytical thinker – Persistent problem solver
• Demonstrates a positive “whatever it takes” attitude
• Organized and detail oriented; can prioritize, multi-task, and make quick decisions
• Enjoys being part of a small team in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Networking certifications a real plus
• Employee must have their own tools.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with contact information for three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.